Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 30, 2087

Today, Tsukento was getting out of the military for at least 5 months, before Jack Ruby can call him back in. Jack knew this was a problem. Up to this point, Tsukento is his top Soldier, and the USM Armies will be at a disadvantage.

"We will be fine without you, Tsukento." Said Jack
"That's not it." Tsukento replied. "I just have to see Macro."

Tsukento walked into Macro's workshop.

"Uhh... Macro?" Tsukento asked
"Yes, Tsukento?" Macro said as he was working on the тэг
"I have to ask you something"

Tsukento explained about the Chisane and the Dark Arrow.

"I've read about this." Macro said

"This is the power of Darkai, it has four possible outcomes. The first one is that you will die. But the arrow did not kill you so I'm assuming your fine for the time being. The second one is that you can control the power, and use it for your own advantage. This is the least likely, though it is the best. The third one, is that the power will destroy your physical form, and you will just be a visible spirit. And the forth outcome is that a Guardian Spirit will come attempt to kill you." Macro continued

Tsukento under stood this. "Then I shall just try to overcome this." he said
"Are you insane!" Macro barked.
"Its me or the power, right. This is just what I need to finally kill Shishune."
"Your so stubborn. I suppose there's no changing your mind."

Tsukento left to his room to go pack his bags. He left for the Airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment