Thursday, June 25, 2009

July 3, 2087

Tsukento has been gone for awhile. He was starting to get used to being back in Shinjuku. But he couldn't stop wondering what progress they had made. If they had found Shishune yet. He did realize that it was not healthy obsessing over Shishune and the current state of the War.

"I need a drink" Tsukento said to himself. He walked into a bar called Kuroneko. Although he wasn't old enough to drink, he looked like a 23 year old and had a Fake ID card to support this. He sat down and had a drink.

"Hey you." Said a strange man who was sitting next to Tsukento. He was pointing at his scythe.
"Yes, what is it." Tsukento replied.
"Can you use that weapon, or are you just Cosplaying?"
"Can I use it? For your information, I'm Commander Jack Ruby's Elite Guard."
"That's awesome. I was in the Military before the Cubans took over."
"Really? What were you."
"I was the best damn Sharpshooter, the Japanese Military had ever seen."
"Now this Japan is in the USM, why don't you go back."
"I'm too old now. I'm 31 you know."
"That doesn't mean anything. I know the current sharpshooter and he is a total spaz. I'm sure Commander Ruby will enjoy having you in the army."
"Well I might just do that!"
"By the way, I never got your name. I'm Tsukento."
"I'm Lock-On. Lock-On Sapphire."

Tsukento and Lock-On had just finished their drinks, and left together. They were going to the recruitment center.

No comments:

Post a Comment