Tuesday, May 19, 2009

June 19, 2087

Jack Ruby was a great Commander in the Eyes of the Mongolian Soldiers, despite the fact that they knew nothing about the Man. Tsukento, an elite Mongolian Soldier seemed like the like the only one who doesn't completely accept Jack as their Leader.

"I don't really like the new Commander." said Tsukento
"They say he was chosen by God. On top of that the Prime Minister and his fellow Leaders chose him as our Commander." said Nich, a fellow Soldier
"But what worry's me is why he did chose to do this."
"Hush! The Commander is giving a speech."

"Hello, Men." said Jack. "While General Kieon and I were making a battle plan, we thought of something. Micro Cubans are like highly powered Ants. So, as Ants they can be killed by water, if we build a moat around the Country, we will be far more safe.

"We shall commence building the moat on the marrow." Chanted Kieon. The Soldiers chanted in glee, except Tsukento, who just sat there with a mean look on his face.

Jack Ruby returned to his room. Tsukento decided to follow.

"Who the Hell do you think you are!" Barked Tsukento
"What do you mean." Jack Replied
"You can't just come and decide to lead our Armies!"
"But I was chosen, was I not?"
"That's not what I mean! What is your motivation for helping us.
"What? I'm not allowed to help?"
"You don't just do these things!"
"Well its because I have some things I need to get back from Robo-Castro."
"Well, even if that's true. How are you going to lead the Army."
"Just trust me."
"I hope you know what your doing."

The Mongolian Armies marched out to the Frontlines. They were confronted by thousands of Micro Cubans with General Espio leading them. No one said anything. Then, the Micro Cubans got into their Pengins, a mini tank that looks like a large Penguin. And then Jack's plan went full force. A giant amount of Water came pouring from behind the Micro Cubans. All the Enemy Foot Soidiers were dead and the Pengins were short circuting. General Espio was defenceless, and was quickly killed.

This was truely a victory for Mongolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment