Friday, June 26, 2009

July 4, 2087 1/2

Jack Ruby and Macro have sent the police after Nich, or at least his corpse. They had been looking ever since the incident. Still nothing came up. If Tsukento were here, he could find Nich easily. He was much better at this type of thing, then the police. Also they were were worried about Cuba's next action. With Nich and Tsukento missing, they wouldn't stand a chance. But Cuba has been quietly waiting for awhile.

Tsukento was training his new found Darkai powers. Though he wasn't sure how. All he could do with them was spawn crystals that flew at targets. He felt a dark presence above him. He looked up, and sure enough there was a dark figure floting above him.

"I am Void! Guardian #981 of the Darkai Court. I have come to kill a wrongful owner. That is you. Tsukento." Said the Dark Figure.
"How do you know my name?" Tsukento barked.
"I have been studying you. If I kill you I will rank up!"
"What?"
"I guess I'll explain. The Darkai Court has 1000 Guardians. We take command from #1. I've never seen her in person. We can also transfer powers. This is if we don't want our duty's. #1000 Jiggi gave his power to a Mortal called Chisane. You must of somehow killed him. If I kill you I might even rank up."

Tsukento without thinking threw hundreds of Crystals at Void. He dodged them all effortlessly. He seemed impossible to kill. Suddenly a huge red blade came down and cut Void in half.

Tsukento looked over to his side. It was Shishune!

No comments:

Post a Comment